Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thaipusam 2011

19 January 2011 - Wednesday - Cloudy - 2211


Tomorrow is Thaipusam, a festive season celebrated by Indians, and its a public holidays for certain states in Malaysia. I'm not working tomorrow due to my company is using the KL calendar. So, I got the chance to do a lot of things by tomorrow then. But however, I'm not going to celebrate it though.. Just going to use this day to do something beneficial to me and myself!


First, I want to cut my hair as my front hair grow longer and longer, and now its a mess =.=||| I tried to cut it by going to saloon on last Sunday but almost all the saloons were fully occupied. So, I have no choice but have to wait until tomorrow, while Kuching people are working and then I go and cut my hair/


Second, I'm going to bath little Blackie & tidy up his "room". ^_^ And I'm going to have fun with him as well for the whole day, to foster our relationship!! HAHAHA XD Of course, I'm going to take pictures with him as well, to show to my bie bie to see how cute is our Blackie ^^


These 2 are my priorities for the moment, and I think that's for all what I'm going to do for tomorrow.


19 January 2011 - Wednesday - Cloudy - 2222

No comments:

Post a Comment