Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Added Family Member in 2011

16 January 2011 - Sunday - Sunny - 1538


This morning I went to Sunday market with mama & sister to buy some fruits. While they were choosing the best fruits among the stalls, I heard puppies crying. So I started to search for the puppies and then I found them. There are around 6 or 7 of them, in an empty vegetable basket, trying to get out from the basket. I think they are only few weeks old, as their eyes are still covered by a layer of white layer (don't know what the thing called).


My sister and I were attracted by the puppies, and were discussing which puppy shall we take it home. The seller is selling them at price of RM 10 each, 3 for RM 15 and 4 for RM 16. We decided to take one home, and   then my mama disagreed with us, and stand far away from the puppies. However, sister & I still take one which is Blackie, to be with us.



He was quite dirty, so the first thing I did to him when we brought him home is to bath him with warm water. My mama was so generous that asked me to use the Johnson & Johnson baby bath to bath him. After that, I made a glass of warm milk for him, Fernleaf milk powder for age 1 baby !! hahahaha XD



So now, I have a newly added family member --> Blackie <-- , and my bie have 2 hamster --> Mon-mon & Nie-nie <-- .. hehe ^^ both of us have new pets for the year 2011, to keep us accompany when we are apart.

16 January 2011 - Sunday - Sunny - 1555

No comments:

Post a Comment