Thursday, January 20, 2011

A day to relax

20 January 2011 - Thursday - Sunny - 2134


It is Thaipusam today, and I have a day off. So, according to what I planned ahead, I bathed little Blackie, clean up his room, change his "mattress", and do have some fun with him. My sis gave him a pacifier as he keeps on biting our fingers and toes.



After that, my mum and I went to bring my niece back from school and sending her to taska day care centre. Then, we went to saloon to do our hair. My mum curled her hair 2 days ago, and then she said she wants to dye some color on it. haha!! So, I decided to trim my hair & touch-up the black hair to blonde.

Tomorrow Friday, and I'm flying off to KL again, to meet my bie & to take my new phone HTC Desire HD. Hooray!! I miss my bie so much .. hehe .. Can't wait to meet him. We plan for some activities for this weekend, to spend our time together. Hopefully nothing clash and I'm sure we will have a great time together ^_^


20 January 2011 - Thursday - Sunny - 2147

No comments:

Post a Comment