Saturday, January 15, 2011

New thing(s) in 2011

Its the beginning of year 2011, and I gain a lot even though its just 15 of January today.

For leisure side, I'm going to use this blog as my new blog and terminating the Friendster blog. The reason is I have too much of exposed feeling in the previous blog and I know my bie (Damon) won't feel good after reading all the post. So, I'm going to have this new blog for him.

For career side, I want to keep my last cycle performance and bring it to every cycle. I don't wanna lose. The feeling of being S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D. really not a good feeling to enjoy. I really understand how my colleagues felt in last cycle.

For family side, I hate people keeps on quarreling everyday in my house. I don't care who you are, but whenever you start a fight, I will sure fight it back to you.

Nothing to say much for this morning, just want to have a good kick start for the year 2011.
More updates coming, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment