Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday Report

14 January 2011 - Friday - Rainy - 2121
Its the end of the working days, but the rains seems like never stop working, and yet its so hardworking that it never take MC for weeks. The result of this makes some dark spot in Kuching has been suffer from flood. Sun, please do come out for a few days and do not let the rain take over the sky.
Shits happened. I turn out to be a betrayer to my company at the situation that I was blinded. I accidentally leaked some useful information to one of our competitor. I’m really sorry to my company and my colleagues. Please do accept my sincerest apology.
CNY coming soon, another 3 weeks more. And I’m going to collect my new phone,HTC Desire HD, soon! Hopefully I can really get it before CNY.

 Damon Bie 

I miss you so much. I’m so glad that you actually mis-thought that I were flying to meet you tonight, as this shows that how much you are obsessed with me! Well, I do hope that I can fly though, but perhaps we have to be patience and wait till the time we meet next time ya! =D
Yes, I do keep recall back the time we spent together in December, almost 3 weeks we spent our time together. We went shopping, movie, and most importantly enjoy great food together !! Even though we did not spend for luxurious food, which I do not desire as well, but I feel blissful for what we have together.
我知道有时候我很任性
我知道有时候我很不讲理
但这并不代表我不爱你
只是有时候我想向你撒娇
而且也只有你有这个权利
Out of idea to continue blogging. I think that’s all for this post. Good night & have a happy weekend everyone! =)
14 January 2011 - Friday - Rainy - 2154

No comments:

Post a Comment