Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Welcome 2015

Well, it has been ages that I didn't come back to my blog, which I myself also quite forgotten about its existence.

It is now February 2015, a lot of changes in these few years.


  • Master achieved in 2013
  • Started part-time job in selling things online
  • Started working since Nov 2013 as a trainee FBR and now a registered FBR


But I'm still quite lost for my future, I'm not sure what to do. Trying to apply and apply for the PTD, accepted to the stage of interview, but still it is just a false hope in the end. I didn't manage to get through the stage and hop into the government industry.

Expenses is rising day by day, our RM is weaken day by day, but our salary is not rising at all, no increment, only 1 month bonus  (although I know it is better than none like 2014), life sucks. Every month the money is just not enough to cover the monthly expenses. Trying to save here and there, but still, the expenses just come in no where everyday.

I'm trying to earn money, but yet, not every path works well. Yes, sometimes people ask me to join some direct sales like Monavie, Amway, Elken, Nu Skin and etc, but it is not that easy to jump in straight away like anyone do. Each of this need a starting money, may be a few hundred, or some even a few thousand.

Frankly speaking, with not much savings at my age, I am really do not know what can I do right now. Some of my friends at my age have savings of 5 digits, but for me? That is just like a dream.

I used to be rich, like having 5 digits figure in my savings account. But due to wrongly spending style, the figures just gone within ... 2 or 3 months I suppose ..,

I just feel like I'm somehow a failure. Yes, I have acquired my Master in HRD, so what? It doesn't even make me rich like cash. What am I doing now daily is not even related to anything in HRD.

But this post is just a post, just to express what am I feeling recently. I'm just getting tired and tired and more tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment