Monday, February 7, 2011

❤ Special dedicated for my love ❤

As a formality, I think I shall introduce my love, Damon Chai, to everyone. But due to our location, I haven't got the chance to let my friends to see the real him. Haha XD But however, I'm gonna make a brief intro of him here.

Damon Chai
Us
Us with our pets
Damon (27 y/o) lives in Puchong, and he's the reason why I always fly to KL recently. We knew each other through FB, somewhere in Nov 2009. We keep in touch, via FB, MSN & HP, sharing problems. Its a surprise that we started our relationship in Dec 2010, for both of us. Sometimes, we keep wondering, how could this happen, but we have no answer. We are happy with what we have now, and we're going to cherish all what we having now.

Bie, its a brand new year of 2011, so let us work hard to achieve our dream ya ^^ love bie 

No comments:

Post a Comment